In compliance with the General Regulation of Data, we inform you that the data you provide us through the different forms of this website will become part of computerized files owned by Isabel Gómez García (hereinafter IGL) with the exclusive purposes for they are requested.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Contact details of the person in charge: Isabel Gómez (isabel isabelgomezliebre.com)
- What personal information do we ask for? In the contact form of our web site we require your name, your email, and or telephone. We also automatically save the IP from wich you send us the form for legal purposes, if necessary. The form fields marked with * or as “required” are mandatory, the rest are voluntary. IF you do not fill in those fields, for example, with you email and telephone, we will not be able to answer your questions. Simply the form will not be sent and we will not receive your inquiry.
- Where do we ask for personal information? In our contact form, and comments on the blog.
- Why do we ask for your information? We need your information to be able to contact you and offer answers to your queries about our services, send you a quote you request, and, in the case of subscribing to the newsletter with the articles we write on the blog and, occasionally offers and promotions of our products and services.
- What rights do you have?
.Right to request access to personal data: you can ask if we are treating you data.
.Right to request rectification (if they are incorrect) or deletion.
.Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in wich case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
.Right to object to the processing: we will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims you have to keep treating.
.Right to the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, we will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
.Right to erase the data: and unless legal imperative, they will be deleted after your confirmation. We guarantee in any case the possibility of exercising your rights by notifying it by sending an email isabelårrobaisabelgomezliebre.com from the same email account with wich you have sent the form or by postal mail to our street adress: C/Aviador Zorita, 32. Madrid 28020. España, identifying yourself legally.
- How long do we store your data? You can access your data and request its rectification or that we delete them at any time, but as a general rule the storage periods of your data are the following:Contact from and budget request: until the professional relationship between IGL and the person submitting the form with their contact information is terminated.Newsletter: until you unsubscribe. You can do this at any time through this link: unsubscribe link from the newsletter.Comments on the blog: Being a comment to an article or blog post, until that article remains published.
By pressing the following button you can review your privacy preferences that you have accept on our page.
- Forms to facilitate the exercise of your rights: Through the following forms we want to make it easier for you exercise your rights. Any questions, we are at your disposal.