A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page.
Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page
Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, Access to user accounts, etc. The purpouse of the cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the service offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc, please, go to this link.
Cookies use don this site..:
This website uses the following third-cookies: Google analytics: stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volumen of visitis to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.
Social netwoks: each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons of the type like or share.
DESABLING OR DELETING COOKIES.
At any time you may exercise your rights to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forguet your decision not to accept them. In the case of analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it.
According to Google, it doesn´t saveyour IP adress. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the safe harbor agreement that guarantees that all transfered data will be treated with a level of protection accordin to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link. For any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is usefullness is that the web is able to remember your visit. Cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It´s not a virus or a trojan or spam or open pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your identity documentation or personal information, etc. The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES EXIST?
. Technical cookies: they are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automatic application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
. Analysis cookies: they collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you see most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc
. Advertising cookies: they show advertising based on their country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE OWN AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
To understand the scope that may have to disable cookies we show you some examples:
. You may not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
. The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is usually the case in online stores.
. You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as my account or my profile or my orders.
. Online stores: it will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or in the physical store.
. It will not be possible to customize you geographical preferences, such as time zone, currency or language.
. The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, wich will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
. You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automatic application that publishes spam.
. Sectorized advertising cannot be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
Yes, not only delete, also block in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser setting and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
COOKIES SETTINGS FOR THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS
Here is how to access a specific Chrome browser cookie. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to settings or preferences through the file menu or by clicking the customization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see differents sections, click on the option show advanced options.
- Go to privacy, content settings.
- Select all cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you find cookies from a specific domain, enter the address in the search field partially or totally.
- After making this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the x to proceed to its elimination. To access the cookie setting of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps( may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to tools. Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want. To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of your browser):
- Go to options or preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on privacy.
- In history choose to use a custom configuration for history
- Now you will see the option accept cookies, you can enable or disable it.
To access the cookies settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of your browser)
- Go to settings. Then to Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option to block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps:
- Open the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to security and privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box. To access the browser cookies settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of your browser):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies check box.